Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving dinner turned out to be de-lish! I prepared: sweet potato casserole, squash casserole, deviled eggs, and stuffing. I also had an apple, carmel cheesecake and apple pie for dessert.

Sean's parents came over and we really enjoyed the company and food. :)


And, for Thanksgiving gifts, I got a lovely necklace from one of my students. It's greek and I believe it represents my family. :)



And, lastly, today will hold family time and presents. We're still in the middle of decorating the tree, but once thats up, I'm sure I'll have more pics. :)



Happy Holidays!


Photobucket


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks delicious Karen

Unknown said...

thanks, I hope ya'll had a great day!!

Mika said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm now following from the blog hop. I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

It was nice and quiet but definitely would have been better to be with all of you!!! Karen