Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter

These past few weeks have been pretty busy in my household. So, as I uploaded my pics today I realized I still hadn't posted any Easter pics. Wow, I'm only a week or so late, right?  Right. :) So, with no further ado...PICS!!!
 


Jeremy had a great time hunting the yard for eggs. 


Eight year olds still enjoy chasing after colored moments...



Maddie simply plopped herself down on the ground and gave me a great Southern
Belle pose.



And then she took a little nibble from the egg. :)



Here we are back to the grass to discover what else lives among us.



I love this shot of her dress and curls. I would have loved for my flowers to be blooming in this pic, but overall, it's still a beauty. :)



And bubbles...


to make the day complete for Maddie.




  While Jeremy enjoys a new-awesome-flying toy. :)

Like this post? Vote for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you ~ nonna

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

So SWEET! I love the picture of her from behind. It could be in a picturebook!

Amy DM said...

Love the Southern Belle pose.

I gave you an award over on my blog:
http://admafrica.blogspot.com/2011/05/try-it-mom-tagged-me-in-meme-on-her.html

Onlythemanager said...

Definitely smile-inducing photos!