Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 In Review: Through Pictures



I just couldn't bring myself to pull out my favorite posts from the year so instead I'm throwing out some pictures that have really captured the fun we've had this year.

January:



Jeremy cooking


snow!


playgrounds!


February:


birthday parties


playing with Daddy


March:



exploring with Daddy


turning 2


Austin


Jeremy


April:



outside


Jeremy


soccer time!



Jeremy received an award from school


May:




Mother's Day


graduation!


Baby Soup!


June:



playgrounds!




July:



Jeremy's birthday!


bowling


Nashville zoo


August:



painting


sleeping


flowers

*August was Austin's birthday and we all went to White Water to celebrate his and Jeremy's birthday but sadly I didn't get any pics.


September:



cooking


Jeremy began running cross country with his school.


October:








November:




the mall playground



Thanksgiving


December:



decorating for Christmas


the gingerbread house lasted a day before Maddie ate it



painting old Christmas cards



a wonderful Christmas

What a wonderful year!


Like this post? Vote for me! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me smile! Love to All! Nonna