Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Explore Chattanooga: Buy It Downtown

buy_it_downtown_window_decals_7.15.2008_option_3.jpg I recently received a fabulous gift from my students at school, the Buyit Downtown gift card . I  had actually never heard of this but after speaking with others, it seems this is a pretty snazzy way to shop downtown and support our local stores and community.


Buyit Downtown can be used with over 90 locations from clothing stores, restaurants  movie theaters, to even local attractions like the Tennessee Aquarium. 


Buyit Downtown cards are easy to use, simply swipe as you would a debit/credit card and you're ready to go. Each transaction subtracts from the balance, which can hold from $20 up to $500, and you can even receive discounts and prizes for using your card!
Ok, so I'm hooked. I'm Exploring Chattanooga and all it has to offer, making great memories with my friends and family, and I'm helping our my local community while I do it...next year, everyone I know is getting a Buyit Downtown card!


What about You? Do You use your Buyit Downtown card frequently to shop Chattanooga??
Like this post? Vote for me! 

No comments: