Saturday, February 16, 2013

{Review} Outstanding Outerwear!

 Free Country provides gorgeous clothes for men, women, and children at an amazing price! 
I received this jacket, the Women's Gale Midweight Jacket and instantly fell in love with it. First off I chose the two tone, black and pink to keep things classy yet I love the pop that the pink gives to the coat. The jacket is waterproof and comes with a  hood that never gets in the way but yet offers complete coverage on those cold or rainy days. The sleeves also have a cute trick with velcro which allows you to change the size of the cuff, making it tighter or loser. There is a chest pocket inside the jacket for phones or ipods with an ear bud spot so you can listen to your fav tunes as you walk the city, hike, or run. 
Cost wise, this jacket was originally $90 but is currently on sale for $40, and honestly, I would have paid full price for this jacket, it's that well made. 

The lining reminds me of silk. It is utterly so soft and comfortable that I find myself wearing this jacket in the car and even inside, until I become aware of the heat issue and then realize I'm still sporting my Gale. Overall, I couldn't be happier with this product. I highly recommend checking out Free Country for all your outdoor clothing needs. 

Free Country specializes in fall/winter coats, jackets, pants, hats, and even offers swimsuits. There sizes range from small to plus sizes, however, the plus size selection is a bit limited compared to the other sizes. They cater to men, women, and children, and their prices simply can't be beat. Their delivery is fast and their products are top of the line. I thank Free Country for allowing me to review this product, these words are 100% honest and my own.


Like this post? Vote for me! 

No comments: