Friday, February 22, 2013

{Review} Baby It's Cold Outside

I recently took a quick trip to the gorgeous city of Chicago, and for a Southern girl up north in January, I must say, with all the beauty that great city held, I was in as much awe over the cold weather tempts as I was the scenery. Winter may bring amazing snow drifts and no school for the kids, but I'm most comfortable in a warm house, on my cozy couch. So, when my heater goes out, it's a must to know how to get it fixed and fast.
EquipSupply.com is a leading supplier of construction equipment, parts, tools, and event supplies. As the largest retail supplier of electric heaters, portable heater parts and heaters, portable generators and even event supplies and electric tools and parts, EquipSupply.com is your one stop shop for a variety of needs. 
EquipSupply.com has an easy to navigate site, displaying pictures and descriptions of all products. Prices tend to range from a couple dollars for small items to hundreds of dollars for larger products. And currently you can even order in bulk and save with free shipping on all non-truck shipping orders. 
Speaking of savings, EquipSupply.com also offers additional savings through their weekly deals.So, if you're in need of a telescopic ladder, a mortar saw, and/or propane heater, make sure you check EquipSupply.com out and enjoy shopping!
Like this post? Vote for me!

No comments: