Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dear Kid Saturday

Maddie, Austin, and Jeremy,
Thank you all for being a part of my life. You bring such joy in to every moment.

Austin, thanks for growing into a strong young man. I'm proud of your quiet nature and your need to protect those who are weaker. I miss you now that you have so many other things to do, but I understand the busy life of a teenager. Thanks for being here with us! I love you!!

Jeremy, thanks so much for all your drama, which when I look back on it I do find it quiet entertaining. You are so secure in yourself, and I admire that. You'll need a strong backbone in this world, son. I look forward to what life has in store for you. You're awesome and I love you!!

Maddie, you're amazing and would have spoiled me as a mother if you'd been my first; thankfully you are my last and I get to go out with an easy going, very persistant little girl. :) I worry about you a great deal, some even saying I act like a first-time mom, but none the less, you're amazing, and I thank you so much for breathing life back into my world. :)
Post a Comment