Sunday, July 27, 2008

The little things I do for you

I get up thinking of you. I take my vitamins, just for you.

I wash my hands all day long.

I rub my belly, knowing youre in there, growing.

I smile.

I drink water, and then some water, and then some more water.

I pee. Pee. Pee. Pee.

I pray for you, that you're healthy and growing well, that we will be good parents.

I read about you all day when I can. I'm in awe at your development.

I talk about you, even to some who get tired of hearing how much I love you.

I worry about you. I worry about our future.

I plan, in my head, the way your room will look.

I touch baby car seats at stores just cause I know one day you'll be in one.

I feel exhausted.

I clean with a passion.

I chat with other women about you, EDD buddies.

I tell your dad new things about you.

I let your brother, Jeremy, rub my belly and pretend he can feel you moving.

I love you and want the best for you.

No comments: