Friday, November 28, 2008

Kickin' and a Movin'

You are so active right now. :)

I'm studying and as I sit there reading I can see my belly jump from your kicks. How cool is that?!!

You are so big!

I look over at your daddy and wonder if you look like him. You are so sweet. I love how when I touch my belly you begin moving for me. I also love how you move directly under your daddy's hand everytime he touches my belly. *hug* I love you so much!

I think about what your birth will be like often and I image how it will feel to hold you for the first time. :)

Everybody asked about you at Thanksgiving, wanting to know your name and such. I am so proud of you. :)

Oh, and tomorrow we will be 6 months pregnant. Wow! Can you believe it, we are really almost there. Once Christmas is over it wont be much longer til you make your debut.

Alright then, I gotta get back to studying. I love you, my little precious. *kiss*

No comments: