Monday, May 18, 2009

Budgets

I must admit, I'm not good at budgetting out my money. I had planned on my income tax keeping me afloat while I was on maternity leave, and again, I admit, I shouldnt have expected so much. I'm still waiting on the check with bills being due within the week, money is getting tight, yes, even more so than it already was.

Hubby's check were cut in half this month due to the fact that his insurance man didnt take out the payment for Maddie for the last month so now we're hurting on the house payment. I have no extra funds to give to him and hopefull with the sell of two of our cars, we'll be able to pay the rent.

Two more weeks of school and then I'll have to decide if I'm to go back to work or if I can make it another month. My heart breaks to think I'll have to give up this extra time with Maddie but it takes money to live, and no one is knocking down my door at the moment handy it out.

I guess we're just to take it one day at a time, and today we're ok. God is with us.

No comments: