Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Featured Blogger: Coffee, God, and Me



I orignally had thought that I'd wait until the new year to start featuring bloggers, but hey, I ran across an amazing woman and wanted the rest to know her as well. :)







So, here's to introducing Coffee, God, and Me in her own words:
I'm an almost 30-something independent woman of God. I'm a mother to a miracle who is now a handsome 3 year old, a wife, a friend, a daughter, the neighbor lady, the girl next door, a graduate student, a philanthropist, a theologist, a missiologist, a woman in ministry, a sinner, a saint, a sister, an aunt, a leader, a modern day women's suffragist, a freedom fighter, a writer, a fashionista, a dreamer, a realist, an optimist, a poet... I am a woman of worth far above rubies; the way God created me to be.



So, stop by and visit with our Featured Blogger and don't forget to click on her TopMommyBlog badge!! It's all she wants for Christmas! :)


Congrats, Coffee, God, and Me!

3 comments:

Freddae' said...

Toni - Thank you for this great honor. I'm thrilled and excited. I also find your blog very impressive. Thank you for the giant nod and Merry Christmas to you and all of your readers.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your words, Freddae', and a Merry Christmas to you as well!

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

YEAH!!! I always love visiting with my bloggy friend Freddae' & I know you all will too! Merry Christmas!
Joyfully,
Wylie