Friday, December 18, 2009

The New Year is So Close


The New Year is right around the corner and we all know that brings new year's resolutions, i.e. new diets, exercise routines, wishful thinking, and pain. So, I've decided to start early. Or, we may even say, I've decided to come back from my break. :)



Since March 27, 2009, I've lost 50 pounds, 20 to 25 of that was baby weight while the other 25 to 30 of that was my fat. Now, it's been great to be 50 pounds freer, but, after 2 months of sitting at this weight, it's time for another change.



So, what do you say? Wanna join me? Wanna compete? Wanna have fun sharing stories? I don't have a set plan at the moment, but my mind is made up for change. I hope you do join the journey, the adventure, and share yours as well. :) So, here's to today, to making choices and living changes!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooo! Me! Me!

I need to lose 30-ish. I am so ready to be rid of it!

Unknown said...

How did the wii fit plus go? Are you a member of a gym?