Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday Thunks!



Want to join in on the fun? Check out ThursdayThunk



1. Sometimes when you are sitting around doing nothing, a thought randomly pops into your head. How many measuring cups do you own? 3


2. What is your favorite ice cream topping? caramel


3. Egg nog - is it digestible? It's a sin, and I'm a sinner :)


4. Were you one of the insane humans who went to a store last Friday? I actually was and I'll probably never do it again, thank you very much!


5. There are 12 months in a year, anywhere from 28 - 31 days in a month, depending on the year, of course. Each day holds a special meaning for someone, some days hold a special meaning for everybody. Do you have a 2010 calendar yet? I do, I have several planners, actually :)


6. Kids are funny sometimes and say the darndest things, but it's ok because they are kids and they are so adorable. A two year old is cute when they say a swear word. Admit it, they are. What was your favorite nursery rhyme growing up? It's not so much a nursery rhyme but a song, "Mr. Sun."

7. Most of us have some type of machine that people like to call 'vehicles'. Some are blue, some are yellow, some are red. Some have trunks, some have beds and some even can't decide if they are a car or a truck. We put gas in them, check the oil and drive them all over the place and stop them in places called parking spots. Picture in your mind the machine you currently own and if you own more than one, picture the one you last drove - when was the last time you had a new tire on it? 3 years ago, but I'm good, I keep them rotated every other oil change.


8. For those of us on Facebook, do you wish to share your Facebook identity with us? *scracthes head* I'd have to go to Facebook and look it up. I'm too lazy at the moment.


9. Santa's coming! Where's the best place to hide presents? I hide my prsents either in the closet, still in their bags or just in my room, as they are now, piled up on top of one another. Any clever little tricks for keeping those nosey people from ruining the surprise? Threats of death?? :)


10. Have you heard that the world is going to end in 2012? Some people think that the world isn't actually going to go BOOM! and be no more, they think that the "end of the world" is actually going to be a worldwide takeover by a certain country and/or religion, which all has to do with the current president of the USA. Do you agree? I don't think the end of the world has in any way to do with politics and yes, I do believe He'll come like a theif in the night, riding on the clouds. :)


11. Butterly, butterfly fluttering through the air, please don't land on my freshly washed hair. What brand of shampoo did you use this morning? Head and Shoulders or Tea Tree Oil Shampoo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by today. I keep our gifts in the crawl space in our room.