Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday Starbucks Review!

Cafe' Americano is the brew I recently tried, and whew, I do believe I grew a few hairs from this one. :) However, I must say it was nice to only spend $2 and some change for a Starbucks. I'm more of a specialty drinker myself with the White Mocha being my all time fav. but since the holiday selection is over and done with, I thought I'd go with something a little less, well, fattening.

And yes, did I mention hair. Seriously, the first thought that popped into my head upon my first sip was, "wow, this one is manly." And then I began thinking about it, why should I be so stereotypical when it comes to coffee? No, I shouldn't. What I meant to think/say was this," wow, this sure isn't your delicate, little flower drink. No way, you seriously need to be a bit hairy to carry this little fella." And, as we all know, gents and ladies alike can be hairy, why just last month my razor went on a haidas and things got pretty bad, so see, I know what hairy is. :)

Overall, I enjoyed the drink and I'm sure I'll pick it up again sometime. I give this brew a 4 out 5 stars when it comes to the regular fuel.

*****

Excerpt from, Diary of a Fly:
June 10
Things they teach you in flight class:
We are the most accomplished fliers on the planet. Our average speed is 4.5 mph. Leap backward when taking off. Things they should teach you in flight class:
Always have a flight plan.
Post a Comment