Friday, January 8, 2010

The Lemonade Stand Award!!

Thanks so much to Ode To Motherhood and Coffee, God, and Me for awarding my blog with the Lemonade Stand Award. The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded to bloggers who shows great attitude and gratitude.

There are just a few rules for accepting this wonderful award:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
So, now that I've been award, it's time to pass the torch to my fav. bloggers!

So, here's to great bloggers and great blogs everywhere! Check em' out and I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do!! :)

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Thank you so much!! :)

Unknown said...

You're very welcome, Katrina!!

Mellissa said...

That is such an honor Toni! Thank you so much! have a spectacular weekend! I hope you are staying warm, here it's -4 with windchills of -17. Warm hugs!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award and thanks so much!