Saturday, February 13, 2010

Update on Dinning With The Devil

Things seem to be looking a bit brighter lately. I'm trying to focus more on praising Jeremy and rewarding him in any and everything he does. It really seems to reach him. :)

Also, God is giving me a good outlet for my frustration: gym time. I got in a 60 minutes circuit training session today and it felt great. I really need that time for myself, by myself, to push myself forward. When it gets hard, I ask myself how much I want to run a half marathon. "Do you really want it, Toni?" And then I push harder.

Oh, Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I totally forgot to pick up some candy for Jeremy. Well, honestly, it's best I didn't, but then again, it does only come once a year. Speaking of food, I'm hungry. It's time for dinner. Any suggestions?? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toni! I missed this yesterday, or I would've so loved to give a dinner suggestion!

I know it's not the greatest, but last night I had a 5-layer burrito from Taco Bell- my 1st one evah! It was delish:)

Seriously? We never hit the drive-thrus and I've been seeing the commercials on TV and maybe I was just starving, but I wish I would've gotten two; they were that good.

Hope your weekend is going well and wishing you a great Valentine's day!

Nicolasa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Valentine's Day!