Friday, March 19, 2010

Monday Moments For Starbucks

I was recently contacted by Starbucks in regards to their latest project, Monday Moments for Starbucks. Every Monday for the next 4 weeks, I'll be posting either a picture, v-log, or post about how I've taken at least 5 minutes from my busy day to relax.


Monday Moments is about encouraging us to cherish our personal moments, whether it's curling up with your favorite book or tucking your kids into bed, it's up to you on how you make it happen.


And, since it's not only a great reminder but also a giveaway, all my readers are encouraged to share your own personal moments by commenting on my posts. Your comments automatically enter you into the drawing, and I'll be choosing the lucky winner through Random.org at the end of the month. The winner will receive: - 4 Starbucks Light Frapps - which comes in 2 Vanilla and 2 Mocha as well as a $10.00 Starbucks gift-card.

So, lets take a moment and enjoy life with Starbucks, and remember to check back Monday
and we'll kick it off together!

Giveaway ends April 12, 10:00 Eastern
I also received a free gift from Starbucks for writing this review.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi following from Friday Follow :)

Veronica Lee said...

Love your blog.

Following on FF!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follows!!