Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me


I'm 33 today, Folks, and I couldn't be happier.



I had thought about sending my parents thank you cards but then realized there was no way to get it to my dad in time for today and well, my mom's passed. It was a good idea anyway, though. I'm torn over running over to my mom's gravesite and leaving her a rose. I haven't been by in awhile.



I do, however, have my gym bag packed for a nice b-day work out today. :) I also awoke to find my birthday cake. Mmmmmmmmmm, cake, it's been so long since we've danced. I'm staring at it now. I think I'll have a slice of it with my bagel this morning. Yeah, whatever, it's my birthday. :)



Thrity-three, I'm feeling as if I'm just hitting my prime in life, or maybe that's just me denying that I'm actually going down hill when it comes to muscle mass and brain cells. No matter, I'm finally at a place in life that is good and healthy.



And, speaking of life, it seems it's time to pack up and head out to make a livin'. I hope you enjoy your day. I plan on spoiling myself as much as possible. :)

4 comments:

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Woo hoo! Happy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic day!!!! Karen

Nicoolmama said...

Happy Birthday! Have a fabulous day!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and your sweet words. We will never forget our mothers....the important thing is we carry them with us. :)

Mellissa said...

Sorry I missed your birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day!!! Prayers and wishes to you for a wonderful year of 33!