Thursday, July 8, 2010

School

School starts today and my belly is full of butterflies.

On average the nightly reading is about 50 pages and then a quiz over the information the next day. These quizes count for a total of 70 points out of 100. Our first quiz is tomorrow. :( Along with the readings and quizes, a portofolio is expected as well as online discussion work. And this is just for one class.

The second class focuses around families with children with disabilities, which seems interesting as well as less demanding...I so hope I'm not wrong.

My life will pretty much stop as it is until these next two weeks are done. I'm hoping to get daily workouts in, but honestly, I'll do what needs to be done to pull an A or B and not fret over loss of fitness or weight. BABProject.

I'd love some prayers!

3 comments:

Kel said...

Best of luck to you. I know how hard grad school was when I was just a wife, but adding the title of mother onto it...you rock!

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Good luck! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

You are always in my daily prayers ~ YOU will succeed!!!! Love ya, Karen