Friday, January 7, 2011

Back In The Day


My first day of high school was....entertaining.


I remember pulling up to school in my best friend's redish-orange BMW. She was 16, I was 14. We hit the curb, everyone looked, we bounced, and then slowly moved into a parking space. A bit embarrassing, but nothing someone couldn't forget by 1st period.


Other than that, high school was a pretty big blurr. Yeah, I've got particular moments that I recall, but overall it came and went without too much of a hassle. I mean, I did have a kid my junior year, but ya know, that was just another "curb" to get over and we all did. :)


My advice to teenager in high school: enjoy it, put forth the effort for it will pay off, dream big, and laugh hard. :)




Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

Annie (Lady M) x said...

I am doing this ‘Boost my blog Friday′ that I saw over at Design It Chics blog and I am now following you! This is such a cool idea isn’t it?! Love your blog by the way - that picture of you starting high school is fab!

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi this is Nicole from Colies Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

The Preppy Student said...

What a cool idea. Love your clothes in that picture!