Wednesday, January 19, 2011

If I Had An Anonymous Blog…

I'd cuse like a sailor, post smutty pictures of me and my man making out in obvious areas around town, and truly speak my mind to the world.

I'd never regret a word I spoke, wondering if someone was offended or if I was too harsh in my views on child molestation and female circumcision.

My blog would be hardcore and extremely adult, however, it would also be a blog I'd never want my kids to google and associate with my name. There are certain things about my thoughts and ideas that I don't find very appealing and therefore wouldn't want to share with others.

So, to the dream of sometimes wanting a place to rant and rave, I'd rather keep it more private and simply enjoy my time here on Carrigan's Joy - a place where I come to post pics of my kids, laugh, and share in my joy.


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I can really relate to this. I actually had a private blog where I vented, the first time I had PPD. It was not pretty.

I've thought about it since because, let's face it, there's a certain appeal to the idea of just blurting out all the snark sometimes and letting the chips fall where they may. But...I know it's not really who I am or who I want to be.

Miss. C said...

Thank you for this post. I have tossed up the idea of posting a private blog to really say and post what I want. But what makes me who I am is how I cope with the negative nellies in my life. Doing that would not be me either. Thank you so much!!