Sunday, March 13, 2011

LUNA - The Whole Nutrition Bar For Women: Review

 I'm all about a protein bar.



Chocolate Peppermint Stick


Breakfast is my favorite time to enjoy them. They're quick, easy, and can be eaten just about anywhere {on the way to the gym, scurrying around the house getting everyone ready for work/school, or even on the drive home when my sugar begins to drop before dinner}.

So, when I put "protein bars" on the grocery list, I wasn't too sure what my Hubs would bring home, even though he is a great shopper/cook, and, I really should have put more faith in him cause what he did find was de-lish: Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick protein bars. :)

They're black and white, built just like a regular protein bar but with the distinct taste of peppermint...I love it! And, I love the fact that in 180 calories I'm getting a great deal of my daily nutrients and that LUNA prides itself on being the number one bar for women. What does that mean exactly? Well, I didn't know, until I checked out LUNA for myself, and what I discovered was a whole fitness community waiting for my arrival! Ok, maybe not just waiting for me, but rather a community of people like myself, wanting to combine good nutrition and fitness into daily living.

I also stumbled upon the LUNA Mom's Club where, each month, your LUNA Moms Club will host playdates, moms' nights out and activities for you and your family. I'm hooked, I'm signin' up!

And now, what about You? Do You have a special bar that keeps You moving through out the day? 

Like this post? Vote for me! 

8 comments:

Mariah @ FormulaMom.com said...

Just hopping by! I'm a new follower and would love for you to check out my new blog at http://www.formulamom.com and follow back!

Love Luna bars too! They are some of my faves.

Greenacremama said...

Hello...Thank you for the compliment and following...I am now following you back....my totally unhealthy but oh so yummy "bar" of choice is a big Caramilk ..it has some sort of dairy doesn't it?...jejejejeje ; )

Single country gal said...

Found you through the hop, now following. You can check me out here http://singlecountrychick.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Following back from Mommy's Peanut Gallery, thanks for stopping by!

Jeannette said...

Howdy! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog design site today and following along. I am so glad you did! I love getting to meet new people. Mmm those do sound good... I hope you’re having a great day!

www.CraftyHippoDesigns.com

Bags4Bubbles said...

I'm a new follower from the Relax & Surf Sunday blog hop!

~ Di
momsgotabrandnewbag.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I love Luna bars! They are so delicious!

Thanks for following me, I am your newest follower :) www.mooseandtater.com

Dawn said...

I've been wondering if these bars were any good! Following you now from the blog hop! Would love a follow back!

http://simplyyousimplyme.com/