Friday, March 11, 2011

My Amazing Little Girl Went Pee-Pee In The Potty!

That's right, Folks, Maddie is potty trained! Ok, maybe not completely, but today {3.8.11} she went pee-pee in the potty!!! 

At 23 months, I feel as if we've gotten a late start, but everything I read say's "No, right on schedule..." I've never wanted to push potty training, and with good reliable Target diapers, money isn't even the real issues, it's more about growing up and being big. 

So, our morning routine is to wake up, sit on the potty, brush our teeth, and start our day. This seems to work a bit better during the weekends where Maddie sleeps in rather than rolling at out of bed half asleep on the day I take her to school. But, we gotta learn, so we adapt and make it happen.

I also think this whole potty training thing has to do with the fact that my daughter will be 2 in a couple of weeks. I can't believe it. She's grown up so much. She's so independent, just yesterday Sean told me she's not allowed to play in her room {for a second} without supervision since she now can climb up on her changing table {within a blink of an eye} and play the game of "Pull Out All The Wipes With Glee!"

Speaking of which, I should end this here since she's run off and I hear her happily exploring her room. :)

Like this post? Vote for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Maddie!!!! Nonna is so proud of you!!!!