Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baseball Time!!

This past week, Jeremy was honored at a local baseball game for being a Most Improved Student. Recently he was diagnosed with a learning disability yet has still been able to maintain honor roll this year. He struggles and works hard. I'm proud of him. Below area a few pics of our evening. Enjoy!
 
 
 
1. Jeremy and I in line to buy tickets!
2. Maddie excitedly showing off her Spiderman cup.
3. Jeremy {excitedly?} showing off his award for most improved student.
4. The Ninja Turtle, Monkey, and Spiderman were in for great adventures this night!
5. My boy, I'm so proud of him and all his hard work.
6. His mouth was stuffed with food and I sort of looks like a smile.  :)
 
 
Like this post? Vote for me!
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so proud :) Love, Nonna

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations to him!