Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: Week 7




You look a bit like an alien, Love. You're little arms and feet are forming this week as well as the two hemispheres of your brain. You're about the size of my pinky fingernail yet you're causing quiet a stir within my body.

This past week's {6 weeks} cravings include: CHEESE! My new aversion is: WATER! I'm still working on finding a nice water bottle with a filter that won't break within the first week. I also introduced a bit of ginger ale to help ease my constant queasiness and it actually helps. 

I sneeze from dust til dawn but it's more apparent in the mornings and I've had two trips to the bathroom, {while working} in which I think I'm going to throw up but I simply stand there, holding my hair, clutching the sink, looking up and smiling. 

Austin grauated from high school, which was a blast. :) We also enjoying a nice cookout with family to honor him. It was great spending time with everyone.

Being pregnant with a toddler is much different than what I experienced with your other siblings. Even though you're practically always on my mind, Maddie and Jeremy both still require the majority of my attention. I think it's helps to take my focus off all the fatigue and nausea. :) I go in for an ultrasound this coming Wednesday; I can't wait to see you!



Like this post? Vote for me! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

feel better soon! better get as much rest as you can now. ;)
have a lovely weekend too.

Unknown said...

New follower from the blog hop and I voted for you also. I did not see Facebook or I would have helped you there also. Congratulations and hope you win. I would love a follow back if you don't mind. Thanks and have a great day tomorrow!

Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog and congratulations on your pregnancy. I never did find anything for the nausea just remember it doesn't last forever. ;)

Bella Vida by Letty
Best of luck to you.

ps: I'm following you now.

Annie said...

I am so excited for you!! Congrats on your new little bundle of joy in 9 months ish :)

I was one of the preggo ladies at Type A last year, now you get to be one of them LOL!!