Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week In Review

Saturday, May 21
Jeremy's last soccer game of the season:


Sunday, May 22
Market Day


Monday, May 23
And it's a Monday:


Tuesday, May 24
My car needed a bit of pampering:


Wednesday, May 25
Maddie enjoying waffles with a fork :)


Thursday, May 26
My Aunt and two Nephews come into town and the boys take over the living room:


Friday, May 27
Austin graduates from High School!


Saturday, May 28
We enjoyed a nice cookout with family:



Like this post? Vote for me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a wonderful week! great pictures too!!!

hey, I am passing on an award. I do not know if you accept them on your blog or not but, I would like you to know I passed it to you.

it is on my blog today at melody-mae.blogspot.com

it is a 'good bloggers pay it forward' award!!!

hugs,
melody

Anonymous said...

lots of *smiles* Nonna

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

A lovely week indeed. :) Hope you have another one this week!

Anonymous said...

great fun...beautiful picture...