Monday, June 13, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: Week 8

So, I've decided to withdraw my first opinion of you being a boy, with all this morning sickness I'm reminded of carrying your sister Maddie and therefore you MUST be a girl. :) With the boys I only had morning sickness in the morning, and yet with Maddie and this baby, I seem to have it any time of the day, sometimes all day.

I keep thinking that within the next 4 weeks it will all settle down. Oh, I so hope so. I feel like a broken record: "I puked today. I feel horrible."

In other news, you have elbows and ankles this week! :) I get to see you again in a little over 2 weeks; I can't wait to see how much you've grown. We all {Me, Sean, and Jeremy} pick up your little pic and just look at it. Jeremy typically asks where you are and I try and point out your little eye and yolk sack.  He was actually talking about names the other day. :) Your dad and I were talking about having two girls and how much fun that would be. :)

I hope you are well, growing big and having fun. :) I love you...

Like this post? Vote for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl or boy ~ a healthy baby is all that matters Love, Nonna

Unknown said...

I agree :)

Anonymous said...

PS Sorry you aren't feeling well :(

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

A little girl! How exciting! But a boy would be exciting too...I can't wait to find out :) Sorry the morning/all day sickness hasn't gotten any better. Hope you feel better soon!