Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why Yes We Will Feed The Cat Even Though I Have A Sneaky Feeling It Actually Lives Next Door.



So a cat shows up on our porch and we run out for cat food. We don't have any intention of bringing the cat inside since we have birds and are responsible pet owners who simply don't throw away one responsibility over the desire to take on another animal {I'm venting over another situation that I refuse to blog about since it would only smear my ex's good name.}

Anyway, Maddie loves the cat and I'm pretty sure the cat lives next door, or at least that's where it always comes from when it comes over to visit and eat a bite. And, like I said, we feed it, twice a day, like clock work. So is life....

Like this post? Vote for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your dad told me about the cat - said it looks and acts just like ours - very loveable (give it some water too) karen