Monday, February 6, 2012

Motivated Monday

So I was cruising around online and came upon My Big Blue World's Motivated Monday and I was motivated, to say the least. :) You remember these posts don't you? I've done them through out the years, Cut The Fluff, Body After Baby, all the weight loss/fitness posts that I and you enjoy so much. And so it's time again. I love writing about my weekly workouts and posting gives me a sort of direction in where I want to go.


Weekly Goals:
~ exercise 3 x this week, 30 minutes each {I'm still a little sleep deprived so I'm going easy on myself}
~ 64 ounces of water, daily
~ 3 fruits/vegetables a day

Weight Loss:
I'm aiming for 25 pounds and as of today I'm 9 pounds closer to my goal, losing 3.2 pounds this past week. So, I'll be posting this as: 9/25. :)

Like this post? Vote for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay I had never been to your blog before and I realize now I was missing out! I love you and your family already!!! Thanks so much for your sweet note which lead me your way!!! I'm excited to be your newest follower!!! Keep sharing your heart, it's beautiful!!! I'm totally touched by your love letters especially!!! Precious!!!

XO, Aimee