Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mommy Make Overs

As a Mom of 4 I've watched my body grow, shrink, and change over time. So, when the idea of possible cosmetic surgery comes to mind, I turn to mysurgerymd.com , a website packed full of information on surgies ranging from breast augmentation, vision, to gastric bypass. 

My Surgery MD is a site that explains the procedures as well as possible costs. It's definitely a way to be fully prepared before going under the knife.

What about You? Would You consider cosmetic surgery? Have You already go through a procedure? Share!

I received monetary compensation for this review post. These opinions are 100% honest and authentic.



Like this post? Vote for me! 

1 comment:

Allison Vaughn said...

I always said when I was done with kids (and breastfeeding) that I would get a boob job. :) I have thought about a nose job, just because I feel like my nose is just too prominent, but it concerns me with working on the face. What if they mess up? Then you're stuck with a bad nose...

Allison
Book Reviews