Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mamavation Monday: I'm Back!

Sista of the Mamavation SistahoodMy life has been extremely hectic for what seems like close to the past year and yet recently I found my way back to the Sisterhood, the Mamavation Sisterhood that is!

 
In case you aren't aware of this awesome community, Mamavation™ is a online docudrama and weight loss support group for moms in social media. It’s both a campaign and Virtual Sorority™ in one.
 
I've met some wonderful people through this group and have seen some amazing success stories. And if you're looking for a butt load of great information on weight loss, detox, and/or general health, you really should click on the badge and visit the site!
 
Now, we've all read you gotta have a plan to achieve your goals. So, this is where I type out my weekly workout and nutrition goals. I'll post back on them next week, same place, same time.
 
October 14th - October 20th:
Fitness Goal -
  • Monday: Week 2 Day 3 (running) #halfmarathontrainer #c13
  • Tuesday: Week 2 Day 4 (running) #halfmarathontrainer #c13
  • Wednesday: Week 2 Day 5 (circuit training) #halfmarathontrainer #c13
  • Thursday: Week 2 Day 6 (running) #halfmarathontrainer #c13 October 17th - #Yeson522 Twitter Party 9:00 pm ET
  • Friday: Week 2 Day7 REST!
  • Saturday: Belly Dancing!!!! Birthday Party!!
  • Sunday: Week 3 Day 1 (running) #HalfMarathonTrainer #c13
 
Nutritional Goal -
  • Keep calories at 1200/day
  • Drink 64 ounces of water/day
  • Salads for dinner

Mamavation Goal -
  • Check FB page daily
  • Link up Mamavation post
  • Read 5 posts from other Sistas
  • Attend Twitter Party!
I hope you are all doing well, Sistas!!
 
 
Like this post? Vote for me and Pin It

No comments: