Wednesday, October 30, 2013

{Product Review} Leave Your Mark With Kidecals

kidecals is the coolest, cutest way to label your belongings. With personalized labels for kids and adults, you'll have a blast searching through categories such as: boy, girl, parents, organizing and kitchen labels. Needing a non-personalized sticker? Then check out the keyboard stickers, chalkboard labels, and/or wall decals.

I chose a personalized sticker, featuring my last name.  I plan on using it to label my belongings at school. kidecals offers three different sets to choose from:
    1
  • Mega Set ($28) 24 two inch labels and 48 one inch labels = 72 labels.
  • Everyday Set ($21) 12 two inch labels and 24 one inch labels = 36 labels.
  • Mini Set ($21) 66 one inch labels.

kidecals also offers free shipping on all products with no spending limit. And within two days I received an email that my shipment was on it's way. Again, free shipping, I was extremly impressed with the speediant order and delievery. And, now you can use the discount code: kidecals15 for 15% off your next order!
 
Like this post? Vote for me and Pin It

No comments: