Thursday, January 2, 2014

{Product Review} Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty Creme De Serum

Never miss an update by Liking Carrigan's Joy on Facebook!
 
As a woman in my thirties, I'm proactively searching for skin care products that will provide anti-wrinkle properties as well as enhance my natural beauty. Through Influenster, I was able to review the Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty Creme De Serum.
 
With sensitive skin, I'm pretty cautious when it comes to trying new products, but this serum only caused mild stinging with my initial application, and after that my skin never showed any signs of irritation.
 
The properties I loved about this product? The silky smooth feel of the serum. It feels as if I'm covering my skin in pure silk and I absolutely love it!
 
This product is typically sold in combination with other items and retails for around $40. Would I recommend this brand? Yes. Is this an organic skin care product? No, so read the ingredients list to better understand what chemicals you will come in contact with.
 
 
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


Support this post by Voting for me and
Pin It

No comments: