Monday, July 21, 2008

Alright, I'm just playin around here. Trying to figure out which font size I like the most.

And, here is the largest...maybe I'll go with this one.

Oh, and by the way, your dad is enjoying playing a new video game. Yeah, he enjoys sharing them with me, and, I enjoy watching him play them. :) He tells me stories about them. We were just talking about him kicking bugs' butts. Yeah, it was funny, but I'm sure just typing it out to you wont make much sence. :)

Anyway, my little baby, I'm sleepy. I think we should get some sleep. I'll try and post tomorrow what you're doing in there, growing and such. It will be so exciting to discover all the little things about you.

Oh, but before I go...

Lord, please protect my baby. Thank you for this gift. May your will always be done.

~ Mom

No comments: