Monday, September 29, 2008

4 months!

Wow, I must say you are a strong one. I'm amazed that you've stuck through it all. I'm not sure its been the smoothest ride, but I guess life really isnt about being smooth.

I'm proud of you. We've made 4 months now. I'm finally comfortable that you are with me and that youre growing strong. I keep wanting to call you my baby girl. I'll find out soon enough, but the feeling is so strong at the moment.

I' ve been checking out some bedding for your room and I cant seem to find what it is I'm looking for. I think those were lyrics to a song. :)

I love you. *hug* Yeah, only about 25 more weeks to go and then we'll officially meet. I think often about that first moment when I see you. I have it in my head how awe struck I'll be when youre placed in my arms right after that last push.

Yeah, I plan on it being just me and your dad. I think he'll do well with helping me through the pain. I keep saying you'll be the last baby we have, but I also think there's a little boy in my heart still asking for a turn. We shall see!

All in all, welcome to my world, baby. I am so grateful to have you with me.

Momma loves you...

No comments: