Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mad Season

I had an amazing morning the other day, and yet, after a particular event took place I ended up singing this song, out of no where.


What do ya think??? :)


I feel stupid - but I know it won't last for longI've been guessing - I coulda been guessin' wrongYou don't know me nowI kinda thought that you should somehowDoes that whole mad season got ya down
I feel stupid but it's something that comes and goesI've been changin' - think it's funny how now one knowsWe don't talk about - the little things that we do withoutWhen that whole mad season comes around
So why ya gotta stand thereLooking like the answer nowIt seems to me - you'd come aroundI need you nowDo you think you can copeYou figured me out - I'm lost and I'm hopelessBleeding and broken - though I've never spokenI come undone - in this mad season
I feel stupid - but I think I been catchin' onI feel ugly - but I know I still turn you onYou seem colder now, torn apart, angry, turned aroundWill that whole mad season knock you down
So are you gonna stand thereAre you gonna help me outYou need to be together now - I need you nowDo you think you can copeYou figured me out - I'm lost and I'm hopelessBleeding and broken - though I've never spokenI come undone - in this mad season
Now I'm cryin' - isn't that what you wantI'm tryin' to live my life on my ownBut I won'tAt times - I do believe I am strongSo someone tell me why, why, whyDo i, i, I feel stupidAnd I came undoneAnd I came undone
I need you nowDo you think you can copeYou figured me out - I'm lost and I'm hopelessBleeding and broken - though I've never spoken
I need you nowDo you think you can copeYou figured me out - I'm a child and I'm hopelessBleeding and broken - though I've never spokenI come undone - in this mad season
In this mad seasonThere's been a mad seasonBeen a mad season

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who sings this song?