Sunday, February 15, 2009

34 Weeks!

Wow, we are really towards the end now. I'm getting more and more uncomfortable and ready to meet my baby.

We went and met Sean's family for dinner and talked about names and such. It was a nice time. :)

I also rediscovered how low my iron has been getting. I really need to stay on top of taking it daily or it really messes with my mood and anxiety.

Overall I'm really visually preparing for the birthing process. I'm still anxious over money and about how long I can stay out of work before it really effects us, but we'll just have to take that situation moment by moment.

Wow, a baby within a few weeks. This last year has really flown by. :)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Mmmm, I remember those feelings. Ready to meet baby, excited and just ready but apprehensive about the $$ too. G-Man was born 4 weeks ago today, and I have to remind the Hubby to buy a lottery tix on the way home...at this point it's winning or going back to work in 3-4 weeks. ICK! Enjoy the last few weeks!