Thursday, April 23, 2009

Branching out...

When I first created this blog it was geared around being pregnant, however, when MySpace deleted my account I was forced to relocate all my other blogging ideas.


I've slacked on this a bit.


It took me a great deal of time to actually let go of the idea that this blog would only be about Maddie, however, now I'm ready to branch out and include other areas of my life into it.


I'm seriously typing this out to anyone who will listen: I'm about to go work out. I know, its a big deal, and it takes me announcing it to the world before it actually can get done. :)


I'm seriously in a crazy-happy mood lately.


"Let's make it happen" and "Enjoy" are my two most-used-words at the moment. Also, I've fallen in love with the dash. Use it, its fun. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats the dash?

Unknown said...

this - - -

Mellissa said...

Seriously?!?!?! Working out!?!??!! You are my hero!