Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I refuse to be depressed

I am tired. I havent gotten a good nights sleep in what seems like a year.
Sean has been out of whack this week and its stressing me out.
I'm obessed with cleaning the house, especially with sweeping. I dont know why. Maybe if I think I can keep an orderly house then the rest of my world will be neat and tidey as well. Well, believe me, it wont.
I just feel a bit overwhelmed and scatterbrained at the same time. Yeah, I'm living in a world of exhaustion and sore boobies. It's all good though, cause you see, I'm not depressed and nor will I get there...nope. :)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Oh sister! I do feel that pain of complete exhaustion, beyond words tired and the sore boobies! Now, put down that broom, pick up Maddie and snuggle and SLEEP WHEN SHE DOES whenever you can. Ya, I know, easier said than done. hang inthere, know that you are in my prayers for rest, peace and that calm contentedness.

Unknown said...

Mellissa,
I know you are so right, but when I do try and rest I just lay there, thinking, opening my eyes to look over at my baby.

I did lay down with her and rested for 30 minutes. It was nice to just let my body relax in the bed. Maddie is amazing to me that she knows when she's alone and wants comfort. Her dad and I just cant seem to let her cry anything out at the moment. We just think she's too young to self-soothe herself. :)

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts and prayers, they mean the world to me. :)