Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My birthday, My husband

Sean came home yesterday with a small, red bag.

me: whats that for
sean: for your birthday
me: my birthday??! and when is my birthday? :)
sean: its in April...
me: thats right, April what? :)
sean: you tell me...
me: April 28

So, Sean has a small issues with remember dates, he just cant do it. :) Anyway, his mom told him my birthday was the 8th, which is close, to some degree, so he went out and bought me a present.

The part that's so amazing is that Sean and I usually dont celebrate our birthdays. However, this year he bought me the most beautiful opal and topaz ear rings. I was very impressed with his choice. And yes, I'm wearing them now and I am stunning in them. :)

*giggles*

I am so blessed to have that man as my husband. He has been a God-send with Maddie. God is good, always and forever!

2 comments:

Abbey Road said...

How sweet! I want to see a picture of you in your new ear rings with the baby too, of course!

Unknown said...

will do!