Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Chapter

I start back to school today. It's a true blessing, such a great opportunity for me to take this 4-week class, moving me one step closer to my teacher certification and a higher income.

However, today changes mine and Maddie's schedule a bit. I'll be leaving her at home with her Granny, my MIL. And even though I trust her with Madison, she isnt me and I know my Maddie will wonder where I am.

I sit and hold her almost all day know that I'll eventually have to leave and do other things. I thank God, each and every time she wakes up in the night, that I have her and that I'm getting to spend that moment with her.

I know she'll be fine. And I know I'll be fine. It's just she's my baby and I want to wrap her up around me and take her with me. :)

No comments: