Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crying

I was holding Maddie last night and just started crying thinking about Stephanie being in the hospital with while her baby had trouble breathing. I'm sure she would have given anything to just turn back some time, erase parts of the future, just make it all go away.

Tyler woke up from surgery but they kept him on oxygen because he would stop breathing. Maybe its normal for such a young bady to have a hard time. I dont know.

Her morning post said he was covered in wires/tubes and that he would need treatment for two years. That he will remain in the hospital for 5 to 7 weeks for right now. Wow. Their lives just took a huge turn. I just cant imagine the pain, the shock, the anger, and fear that they will all feel.

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

I cannot even wrap my head and heart around that. I will squeeze G-Man extra hard tonite when I get home from work. We are praying for Tyler and his family.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Mellissa, I know its just so heart wrenching.