Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Day

So far on Father's Day:

~ Maddie and I headed to church where I realized even though Jesus only ministered for about 3 years, we still worship Him 2,000 years later. Wow! I dont believe there is any other person in history to have had such a short public life and yet to be so well known still today.

God mighty and God is good!

Next we came home and I started cooking some food. Sean requested two steaks, chicken legs B.B.Q., corn, green beans, and pasta salad. I'm sure I'll also throw just a green salad in there as well. Mmmm, I'm really looking forward to eating. Oh, an on the calorie note, I'm down 2 lbs from the last time I weighed which was about 2 weeks ago and I'm a little off on my work outs, but that should start back up soon enough. :)

Oh, as I'm cooking Sean put a game in and Maddie is just loving it. Sean had told her from birth, "no TV til your 2 :)" but she just cant help it. We actually all went out to a movie yesterday and she slept through half of it and watched the other half. I kept talking to her just cause I think its so wrong for babies/kids to go too long without communication, but thats another soap box, so lets just end it here. :)

Oh, and the pic is one of Daddy's presents. He so loves seeing his girl smile for him. :)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Happy Father's day to Sean! Gorgeous pic too!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Mellissa!