Monday, June 8, 2009

Heading on Out...

I discovered that black mold is growing in my basement, the room under Maddie's room and so I'm taking my family to Memphis for a bit until Sean can get it all cleaned up.

This house has a great deal of issues, one being flooding. Yes, I've asked for it to be fixed, and yes, I've been told it would be fixed, but still no go...so...I go. :)

There is also a black line that has developed around the carpet/baseboard area. It's a complete circle around Maddie's room and I'm really worried thats its mold. No, it doesnt stink in there but since the room beneath their has it, I'm just a bit freaked out about it.

Most of you know that I'd love to move and I cant for the day when I actually find that home and then buy it. You know the one, the one I've dreamed of since I was a little girl. Ok, well, maybe not that one, but still, you know. :)

However, I dont want to have to move under these conditions, but I will. I've prayed a great deal about this and I truly believe it's all in God's hands now. I'm sure I'll keep ya posted. :)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

EMAIL ME!!!! mcorniea@duallservices.com

Did I mention before that I am a Certified Restorer and work for a restoration company? I may be able to offer some free advise!

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Memphis! Karen