Sunday, June 14, 2009

It looks like a war zone at there.

So, Friday night's storm really did some damage.

There are trees down everywhere: in roads, on homes, in powerlines, just everywhere. And then this morning I awoke to what sounded like a gun being shot outside my window. The rains are here, and I'm so glad they arent making it back to Chattanooga.

Sean has been working on the house and he says everytime he picks an item up water just runs out of it. It seems it will take a few more days before the basement is actually cleaned up. Then his mom and Tony are to come over and actually fix the problem.

I am not a big fan of my FIL, however, please keep him in your prayers. He has probably suffered a heart attack, yet wont go to the hospital. He has been unable to work for probably a week now which is a burden in itself, but I'm not here to vent on him, just to ask for prayers.
Enough of that soap box.

Sean got an IM from Jerri's brother lastnight. Sean had left his MySpace up after playing on of its million games and then got a little message from a guy who he'd been friends with for about 6 months but had never realized who the guy actually was. He asked about Katherine and Jerri and the brother said they were doing fine. :) I'm super excited to think they could start talking again. Please keep them all in your prayers.

On a different note, but still sticking with kids, I'd like to move to Memphis after getting my Master's. Sean's ok with the idea and then we even jokingly threw around the idea of having other babies once we're out here. :) He said he'd like to wait til Maddie's about 14 before we have another one so she can babysit. I was like, "what?" He said, "yeah, dont you realize how many movies I've missed since Madison was born?" And its the truth. We use to go out all the time and now we stay home cause we dont have a babysitter, or as in my case, I just want to be with my baby and figure we'll watch all those movies on one of the multi mail movie services we use. :)

Alright, then, church this morning, and then I'm not sure what else. Enjoy your day!!

No comments: