Friday, June 26, 2009

January 16, 2009

I just ran across this on my friend's FB. It's a survey I took back in January and it made me smile.

1. I currently have a hang-nail on my right, little toe.
2. I am very excited about having a natural birth and bringing this growing-so-big baby into the world.
3. I miss my mom terribly, more than I ever thought possible to miss any soul.
4. I like pasta, or maybe thats just a craving I'm having at the moment.
5. I am no longer a social butterfly, as I was in the past, and as the pattern goes, I'll be a hermit by the time I'm dead.
6. I rarely finish reading a book, yet I start a new one every few months.
7. I think I'm a closet ADD with a bit of Autism.
8. I pop my toes on a regular basis, especially during movies/tv at home.
9. I plan to one day finish my Master's in special ed.
10. I've learned that not everyone from my past still "feels" the same way about me as I do them.
11. I plan to have a hard body, again, one day.
12. I eat eggs daily.
13. I have a picture of a pig jumping off a peir and it always makes me smile.
14. I am seriously a picky bitch when it comes to my personal life/home.
15. I am always anxious.
16. I actually enjoyed writing stuff about myself. :)

p.s. I'm going by and picking up an application for another school sometime today. Wish me luck!

No comments: