Monday, June 22, 2009

Just a bit of remembering...

Madison is sleeping at them moment and I wanted to just take a moment and reflect on this last year. :)

June 26 was the date I always said when the dr./midwife asked when my LMP was. July 21st was the day I saw that positive test. July 4 or 5 was the day she was conceived. I just cant believe its almost been a year since this journey started.

I wish I would have known the dates for my boys. I know its a possiblity that Jeremy was conceived on Halloween, which always haunted me in the back of my mind while I was pregnant. There was always the question of would my child be wild? :) I know, crazy, but thats how it was. :)

I remember I found out about Austin right around Christmas. His dad and I were on break from school.

I was away at a conference with two co-workers/friends when Sean called me up about a year ago and said he'd had the most vivid dream. He dreamed there was a little girl about a year old, she walked up to him, took his hand, and told him she had a dirty diaper. I remember smiling and telling him God must be giving him a "buffer". I was really shocked when I found out I was pregnant with Maddie. We had only tried for about two cycles and then she was here.

The next nine months were like a rollercoaster. I must say, I never thought I would have been able to stay out of work the whole time. I also never thought I could have made it without developing PPD. I am happy as I look back on this last year and I'm looking forward with so much joy. :)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

That is fun, to look back and say, "here's what was happening a year ago!" I love it! G-man's 5 mo. birthday was yesterday and i was thinking back remembering his birthday each time I looked at the clock, then last year on Father's day was when we told our families that I was pregnant. It was special to see how much has changed in a year!

Unknown said...

ohhhh, you told them on Father's Day, that is so sweet!!

It really is amazing how much has changed :)