Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A New Chapter

First of all, my eyes are tired so if I miss spell anything, forgive me, please, its all just a blurr at the moment. :)

Second of all, I love how my hubby doesnt tell me how much he enjoys the little water additives I buy (Emergency C, Green Tea on the Go, etc.) and yet he still takes them, sneaks them even, just to enjoy the goodness. :) From now on, I'll just buy double of what I enjoy therefore there will be plenty to go around.

And now, onto the new chapter, I start school tomorrow morning. It runs from 8:00 to 5:00 pm, eleven days, and it will count for about 4 classes. Yeah, I'm excited. I'm really looking forward to the change of pace, even though I've only be back to work for a week, I think I had gotten a bit lazy...working with kids can be exhausting. :) However, the drawback, I wont be able to see my baby girl through out the day. I also want be able to nurse her so I will have to squeeze in time to pump during classes. I truly have enjoyed being able to pop into Maddie's room several times a day just to check on her, say hi, nurse her/or pump.

S0, wish me well, I have only a few more semesters til I'm done. :)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Good for you! I am proud of you and still wondering where you get your energy from! What an inspiration you are to me!

Unknown said...

Oh, Mellissa, youre too kind.

I think my education is an investment for my kids, plus the fact that I'm a nerd and crave knowledge. :)