Thursday, July 2, 2009

Walking

As I was heading out on my lunch break, I swung by Maddie's room and discovered she was awake. I decided to take her with me on my walk. I wrapped her up in the Moby and off we went. We did 10 minutes outside and then due to the weather, I decided it was best if we went back in. We then just walked around and around inside the school. I got a good 20 minute walk in while I loved all over my baby. Yeah, it was nice. :)

Tomorrow, Sean, Maddie, and I are heading out to Memphis to celebrate the 4th as well as several birthdays. And, I get to get my boy, Jeremy, back home! Oh, and I discovered GreenLife makes mineral sunscreen...NO MORE CHEMICALS! :) I cant stand the smell or the feel of sunscreen and I've never found anything that I can wear on my face that doesnt cause it to burn. Yes, I mainly picked this up for the kids, but I definilty plan on trying it on my face.

Other than that, I'm a little blah at the moment. I must be tired. :)

No comments: