Monday, July 27, 2009

Working out and The Rush

Wow, I walked in and was completely overwhelmed with EVERYTHING!

It was a good work out though. Natalie and I did the bike for 20 minutes, the treadmill for 20 minutes and did a few weight machines. I was also able to get my 30 in at lunch today, so 70 minutes total on cardio and a bit of toning on the arms today. :)

At the moment, I'm making hamberger patties. I must need some protein. And then its off to bed. Tomorrow is the last day of school for the school year 08-09. Most of my class will be moving up; I'll be taking a handful of them with me to class 6, but other than that, the others will be the loves of someone else's life for the next year.

We get Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off and then begin a week or so of in-service. It's a good break. I plan on having a few yard sales with my MIL. We'll see how it all goes. :)

No comments: